The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Wow! Wow! Wow!


Wow! Wow! Wow! That's all I can say, lol...it has been a slow and exciting week for me! I do hope you have enjoyed yours. Digging through the archives, and making moves, this is the 1st G/G scene for Steamy Stimulations Presents...®. Still working on the scene, and I must say...it is nice! Guaranteed to get ya' tingly! A part of the "Behind The Scenes...Uncut Series"...its all about "fun"! PURE ADULT ENTERTAINMENT! 








I appreciate all new followers and supporters of STEAMY STIMULATIONS PRESENTS...®!!! Your comments and suggestions are always welcome! 

Stop by my sites Clips4sale.com/60855 where you can purchase and download clips for you to own! Or my Images4Sale.com/60855 where behind and on scene photos of shoots are yours to own as well! And then if you prefer to see what Steamy Stimulations Presents...® is all about before you purchase a clip, Sspresents.C4slive.com is my 30 Day Streaming Members Only Site for $20.95!!! You can stream photos, clips, and movies for 30 days! As much as you want!  Make a "Donation" for Steamy Stimulations Presents...® to grow bigger and stronger! Everything is at your fingertips! Fulfill your fantasies! Muah!

Kima Shines will be doing live webcam shows soon on Kinklive.com Subscribe and follow blog to stay informed on my upcoming live shows!