This was the 1st cease and desist letter, the 2nd was updated for the event that is Friday, June 14-15, 2013 in Houston, Texas. This is a legal public document, it can be looked up and researched. No rumor...when it is written out and done correctly. Know your rights, know the law, and pay attention to what your signing. Protect yourself at all cost...in any business.
LADY V'S LUSCIOUS VIXENS ENTERTAINMENT™
28 Kiefer St.
Buffalo NY, 14211
- an injunction against further infringement -- such as an order preventing you and your company from future use, copying, or distribution of the copyrighted works;
- impounding or destruction of infringing copies;
- damages — damages for breach of contract, statutory damages of up to $150,0000 and whatever other damages a court may see fit to award; and
- costs and attorney’s fees.
- Immediately cease and desist marketing, manufacturing, distributing, and/or selling any infringing works;
- Immediately agree in writing that neither LADY V'S LUSCIOUS VIXENS ENTERTAINMENT™, you nor any other person or entity acting on behalf of or in connection with your business will directly or indirectly engage in further unauthorized use of our client’s intellectual property; and
- Immediately destroy all unauthorized items (e.g., digital images, dvds, recordings, pamphlets, products, etc.) which include the protected works that are in your possession, custody, or control; and
- Immediately provide your co-operation to identify any and all parties that have any unauthorized items which include the protected works.
Special Appearance Autographed DVD w/ Neese Honey Dip