The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Online Radio Is Coming Back!

Very exciting time, Steamy Stimulations Presents...Online Radio Show is postponed until further notice. www.blogtalkradio.com/steamystimulations Tune in thru the link, but you must join and create a profile. Or you can also call in at (818)369-0315, HAHA! Yeah baby, SoSexyKima is back on the airwaves with a new day as well, now on Wednesdays at 7pm and still a 2hour show! Dead in yo face! ;-) I'm up late night working my ass off, I need you folks who are reading my blog to also...FOLLOW MY BLOG! Every little thing helps! :-D Let's not let it all be for nothing boo, this is all for you to enjoy...THIS IS ALL 4 U TO ENJOY! So the reason the show is postponed is because my computer crashed from a nasty virus! A virus I got from from some other adult website that can just kiss my ass! I mean my pc shut down so fast it was like, "HELLO" I'm here and I'm fucking all your shit up! So for now, no computer, no radio show. I hope to get a new pc in a few weeks, because I really can't work without one. Any and everything about SoSexyKima I do is  on the internet!
More education this weekend also, that's the only way to be successful, furthering your education opens the doors to more opportunities.




WEBSITE IS COMING SOON!!! WEBSITE COMING SOON!!! WEBSITE COMING SOON!!!


So u know me, started this blog almost two weeks ago, lol...what is wrong with me? Having no pc of my own makes it so hard to get things done. It's a new day, and I have a new pc! So yes, this is over what, maybe two weeks old when I last worked on this blog, lol...I'm a horrible person! Who gives a fuck right? Right? Life is to short to worry about anything anymore!

THE SHOW WILL BE BACK ON THE AIR JULY 18TH, 2012! LIVE FROM LOS ANGELES! BOOM!!!

Back on the internet again in full force, got props to take my shit to the next level, so for those who've been wondering where the hell I've been...not far, not far at all boo boo! Doing this shit all on my own, with a little bit of love sprinkled here and there from some folks. Can't be mad, just motivated baby! MOTIVATED! Going to be attending the urbanxawards.com  July 21st, in Los Angeles next week, pretty fucking excited to go, mingle and c what folks are really up to in the adult industry.  To be continued...