The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, my B-Day month has past and let me tell you it has been something else! Party! Party! Party! I did it all, plus some. I'm not going to stop actually, I plan on going all the way to the top. No shuckin' & jivin' over here baby! I apologize for not blogging for a few weeks but I had other things going on, I get sidetracked, I am human! If you take a look to the right, you will see me in a picture with my instructor Alex from www.skydivesurfcity.com I did a tandem skydive jump for my birthday at 10,000ft! It was absolutely amazing! I had an airgasm as well, lol. It felt good too! ;-) I was the pinky gal that day, my hair was pink, my shirt was pink, and the parachute was pink/purple! Cute & sexy! SoSexyKima!

Why did I jump? I don't know but I'm glad I did! Will I do again? Hell Yeah! I was able to land on the beach in Santa Cruz with no socks or shoes on! Shiiiiiiiiiiit! Where the fuck else could you do something like that? Don't know but I do recommend you check them out & give it a try! Been on top of the world ever since, I've always been carefree and open-minded, now I've graduated to a whole new level. Call me BigDogKima! BigDogKima! Love it, Love it!