The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dish It Out, Can't Take In Return...

Just had the strangest conversation with a guy I meet thru a acquaintance, hilarious is another word for it. I could tell he was a bit intoxicated, and talked about himself..a lot, then proceeded to make jokes about my stage name, lol. Really? Really dude? Then asked what were the "numbers" for my show, and a few other personal things, lmao. Had to make it clear to him that I didn't know him, we had only spoke once on the phone over a year ago, show is doing well, and thanks for his concern. Now he tells me I'm being shy and I'm feisty, lol. Yeah ok, that's fine. Again you don't know me, your judging me because I'm not telling you about myself, and that drink he was having while talking to me was having a effect. I kept my thoughts on this man to myself the entire time, but when he couldn't get what he wanted, he began to say things that were unnecessary. This is the crazy world we live in! Funny because the day before he text me out of nowhere, stating it was a mistake to text me. Then text's me today with some silly shit, then calls five minutes later, lmao. Right, see what I'm getting at? Could not make this shit up if I wanted too! He talked about himself for about 5 minutes straight, he was so into himself that when I tried to cut him off, he talked even louder! Haha! Dude was a joke! A real fuckin' joke!
THIS IS FROM A WEEK AGO! I GET SIDETRACKED! ALL THE DAMN TIME! SO MUCH ON MY PLATE THESE DAYS! I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

On another note today was almost equal, if I wasn't doing something right I wouldn't have haters! Real shit! Someone is either threatened or has some serious low self-esteem about themselves. MESSAGE! Another male in the industry, first off let me be truthful these are black men(AfricanAmerican) men I'm speaking of, this what saddens me. Again, today spoke with this guy whom I've never met, only spoke with on the phone. Lmao, when I look back on it, I can only shake my head. Every fuckin' time this dude has called me its been after some type of drama or issue has occurred, with me or himself. How this happens, is not a coincidence. He proceeds to complain, complain, complain, about some shit that won't be fixed due to the laziness of the folks he associates with. It needs to be like this, needs to be like that, this person ain't shit, that person ain't shit, don't work with him/her cuz of this, cuz of that, blah, blah, blah, blah. I began to realize the problem is this dude! Talk to damn much! Are you upset because folks aren't working with you? Your selling wolf tickets brotha! Told you before I didn't know you nor do I trust you, and after that conversation today, and my blog...you are an afterthought! Talking about your ass now cuz it needs to be said. What also needs to be said is that its extremely sad when African Americans(blacks) in this adult industry screw each other over! So blatant it can't be ignored! Nothing but the seven deadly sins wrapped up in this shit! Folks hating on each other, mad cuz someone looks/fucks or gets more attention than them, or wondering why someone won't work with them. This is the sex/adult industry! THERE'S MONEY OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO WORK & GET! Claiming to be something your not, the industry has gone to the dogs because of folks like this. Men who bitch, are so unattractive to me. Bitching because of a situation you created or can walk away from? Really? Then you want to tell me what I need to be doing, lol. I've got no complaints. I'm happy with my career and life. Stop pointing the finger at others and take a look in the mirror, have you asked yourself, Why? Why are people treating me this way? Why won't people follow thru? Why won't people use my services? Let me tell you...IT'S YOU! Haha! You've got personal drama & issues. You don't like yourself. You can't with all that bullshit you talk. Fuckin' chump. I won't be doing business with you in the future, don't worry I'll keep your secret to myself, lol. Doesn't matter though...Folks know already. That's why it feels like the world is caving in on you. Karma is a muthafucka...it always comes back to bite you in the ass! I'm new in this industry but I know fake shit when I see it, and I'll continue to call it out, if it comes my way. Recognize a true player when you come upon them, you'll feel like you've been hit like a mack truck!!! That's how SoSexyKima comes! BOOM!