The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Good Morning From The Chicken Ranch Brothel!

I woke up at around 7:15am this morning, I worked until 3:30 am catching some sleep in between.


 I arrived on Monday morning, I was picked up by Joel, one of the limo driver's for the Chicken Ranch Brothel and was dropped off at the clinic for testing. I meet a lovely woman named Phyllis who told me what to expect while working at the Ranch.



 Once testing was over, 2 other ladies had been picked up, and the other limo driver, Kenny was taking us to the Ranch. The Ranch is about 60 miles away from Las Vegas, about a 50 minute to an hour drive, smack dab in the middle of the desert! It was warm, but windy and I had a feeling it was going to rain soon. Upon arrival we were introduced to the "house ladies", and other staff, filled out paperwork, told the rules and then shown our rooms. I baptized my room by taking some "selfies" and doing some webcam.


It was a long and fun day! Awoke on Tuesday morning, with a clean bill of health, picked up my sheriff's card, and was in my 1st lineup that afternoon! 
SoSexyKima aka Kima Shines is officially a legal courtesan!

Stay tuned...