The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Monday, August 22, 2011

What A Day!

My goodness what a day! Feeling good, still up tho' definitely going 2 pass out when my head hits the pillow. Worked on a client 2day, man she was tight all over, hope 2 give her some serious deep tissue work next time I see her. One of my favs, so I must take care of her, also went 2 a a party & did a bit of chair massage, yes massage is my niche! Damn good@what I do! Love giving massages! Radio show went well as always, love my BTR! Get 2 express myself the way I want too! MMMMMM....SO NOW WHAT? Lol, life is good, so I'm all over the place now...literally! Going 2 be a monster this Saturday! Oh yeah, just got my Youtube channel up too! Damn, it! Mind is playing tricks on me=Ghetto Boys Yeah, youtube, small clip, intro 2 Steamy Stimulations only a few minutes, more 2 cum of course. Been a long, long, day, I mean, time 4 sum sleep. Keep u posted ;-)