The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Life Has Its Lessons...

Honestly, I am not cynical. I am just a realist, a fact checker, and I don't have time for... silly shit. I'll be turning 43yrs old next year in March, not getting any younger and I am who I am... no changing that. I just made one comment on Twitter about an hour ago, got a response... and believe me she really thinks she put me in my place, lmao... But, for someone like me, I don't give a fuck what she or all the other folks that want to retweet, like or share that comment and its reply. What they have done is played into their personal emotions and have given me free promotion on social media! Thank You ;-)! Muah! Muah! Muah! Social media is and always will be a very powerful tool to advertise and market without spending a damn dime... if you know how to use it correctly. Have I got your full attention now? Been some time since I blogged, I feel blogging is the best way to express yourself. Anybody can do it, but does everyone really want to sit and type out their life story or thoughts? Hmmmmm... I'm actually glad that some don't! Why? Because some of these folks are really, really miserable, and "needy". They live behind the internet, no lives at all and just fuck with folks. Drama, and negativity is rampant amongst a lot of people and when they have nothing going for themselves... CHAOS! I was asked just recently, "How come you don't post booty shots, twerk videos, and blah, blah, blah... everyday? Huh? What? Because, that is not me. It's not. I do not "need" to post pics like that, I don't have to, and I don't want to. Yes, I have a brand, and my brand sells, but just because that other female sells her brand that way, does not mean I have to as well. There is a difference, and we are 2 different people with different ideas and we handle our individual businesses differently. A woman that sells her brand in that way everyday is a "true professional" and she gets major "thumbs up" from me, HELLO! I, on the other hand cannot sell it like that everyday, lol... I am not on that level, because it is only a hobby for me. I do it only for fun folks, only for fun. When I want, where I want, how I want, and with whom! Yes, I am a picky bitch, no fucking lie there and ain't making no excuses either. Made some mistakes in the past and have learned some valuable lessons... First off to NEVER EVER make those mistakes again!  And since I'm an artist, I chose to have other careers that have nothing to do with the adult industry at all to earn a living. That is my personal choice ;-) What works for another female, may not work for me... Understand? My mother and father are both from the South, born at a time when nothing was easy and racism was their major concern. "Work hard, and stand on your own two feet"and "You'll never amount to anything by being lazy" are the phrases I heard while growing up... And I still live by those standards today, and will until my death. Basically folks... 

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS! 

I'M DIFFERENT.

SoSexyKima aka Kima Shines