The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

I KNOW MY WORTH, AND I WILL NOT LOWER MY STANDARDS!

If your in search of unclean, and unsafe sex...yes, deal with the females on the Las Vegas Strip, or those females that advertise on Backpage, or some other ad looking for extremely cheap or "risque" sex. Sucking & fucking for less than $200, or even lower than that! These women bring the price value down on the "real working women" or "courtesan", believe me ladies if you stick to your "guns" and "know your worth" then these men or women will pay the price your asking for! Fuck that shit! Doing this back alley, risking your life and health ass bullshit is for the insecure and desperate. If your upset by what I just wrote... THEN, YES BITCH I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! GO AHEAD AND SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL IF YOU WANT TOO!

If your seeking a woman with class and style, and worth...then stop by THE CHICKEN RANCH BROTHEL. I am a LEGAL COURTESAN that works out of a brothel, I am tested once a week, I have paperwork that's legally documented with the State of Nevada. I DO NOT work out of my home, I DO NOT work out of a hotel room, I DO NOT make personal house calls, and I DO NOT go to the back of the club or bathroom to satisfy someone's fantasy for a quick buck. That is some unsafe ass shit!



I strictly and only work out of THE CHICKEN RANCH BROTHEL in Pahrump, Nevada. I had a inquiry earlier this month from a guy out of Chicago... personally, I think it was a female I knew who was trying to set me up... anyway they wanted to know when I would be back at the brothel, even went over my head and sent an email to the madam. I responded back, he told me what he wanted, asked how much, and a few other things. First off, anal sex is "taboo" in Pahrump, or against the law for those who do not know or understand. Condoms must be used at all times as well, and when a male or female wants to perform oral sex, a dental dam must be used. Well this guy who inquired, said he wanted to "taste me" and didn't want to use a condom at all. Then proceeded to tell me, he knew I wanted to "taste him" and that I wanted to "feel the real thing" and to forget the Nevada state laws and have our own party in California or Chicago! LMMFAO! Really now? So your a mind reader and know what I want? Get the fuck out of here! No amount of $$$ is worth dying for in my mind! NO FUCKING WAY! ALL $$$ AIN'T GOOD $$$!!!

I responded back with "Not a good idea, I'm not interested, and Thank You for inquiring." Of course, the temper tantrum came next with "I'm trying to do you a favor, I know the brothel gets a percentage, and I'm trying to keep money in your pocket. Oh well, your loss and good luck to you shaking your ass!" Now, that's some funny ass shit! Typical of someone who gets rejected. 
All I can and will do is "Stay True" to myself, my followers, and most importantly to the man up above, yep... GOD THE ALMIGHTY! I am valuable, and I am worth something! Being successful is not about having money... Success is knowing who I am as a person, and that I am worth much more than that. Yeah, I'll keep shaking my ass, I'll continue working in the adult industry, and I'll always put a smile on my followers faces with style, class, and integrity. 
I KNOW MY WORTH, AND I WILL NOT LOWER MY STANDARDS. 

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND... YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO.

SOSEXYKIMA AKA KIMA SHINES