The Pledge Of Allegiance

The Pledge Of Allegiance
God Bless America!

Monday, March 17, 2014

A BUSINESS PROPOSITION AT NO COST TO YOU!





Hello, my name is Kima Shines, and I am a Certified & Insured Massage Therapist. I have a business proposition that would be of no cost to you. I would like to host a free chair massage event at your place of business. I would be offering free chair massages, ten minutes per client, or to those who are walk-ins at your establishment. Giving information also on health, and wellness while promoting my private practice during the process. I will be passing out my business cards, and accepting only tips, if they are given. Again, this will be of no cost to you. All equipment will be brought in myself, all I need is a date, and a time that is convenient for us both. Not only will this free chair massage event promote your business, but it will promote mine as well. A win, win situation for both of us! 
I look forward to your response, and the chance to working together in the future.

Sincerely,

SoSexyKima aka Kima Shines


Owner, Steamy Stimulations Presents…®

steamystimulationspresents.com
(415)735-8503
Twitter.com/KimaShines

FaceBook: KimaShines